A luxury villa to rent in Trancoso, Bahia, Brazil
Price Guide 2021:
From BR$2,000 to BR$2,500 per night
- Full-time staff including daily housekeepeer
- Daily breakfast
- Daily laundry & ironing service
- 3 king-size bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen
- High-speed WiFi, Apple TV, cable TV & B&O stereo
- Air conditioning in bedrooms
- Biking, hiking, surfing, windsurfing, canoeing, tennis, riding & yoga available
- Porto Seguro airport 1 hour
- Nearest beach 5 mins walk or a short taxi ride
Situated in the middle of the historic Quadrado, UNiK House offers the best views of Trancoso – the vibrant colours of the famous town square and the picture-postcard ocean view.
In 2012, a European cosmopolitan couple realised their dream of creating a home in the place they had loved for more than 15 years. They transformed this historical Jesuit house into a stylish and modern residence while preserving its original structure.
With a perfect balance of rustic Brazilian style and contemporary European design, the delicate taste and attention to detail here is remarkable.
The house has a large living room, three air-conditioned bedrooms, two decks with wonderful sea views and three separate outdoor seating areas.
This is just a selection of some of the villas we represent. We are constantly on the lookout for new properties to add to our portfolio and are always delighted to look for that very special house if you haven’t found what you are looking for. Properties are available throughout the year by arrangement.
So do call, we would love to talk to you.