A luxury chalet to rent in Courchevel, France
Price Guide 2021:
From €84,000 to €116,000 per week
- Chalet manager/concierge
- 4 housekeepers
- Chef & 2 waitresses
- Guest laundry service
- Masseuse on request
- Champagne & canapes reception
- 7 double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Spa with indoor pool, water fountain, hammam & massage bed
- Jacuzzi bathtub in master bedroom
- Gym with treadmill, power plate & weights
- Cinema room
- Children’s playroom with popcorn machine, PlayStation, Xbox & Nintendo Wii
- WiFi, Sky TV & Apple TV (inc. 630 movies)
- Ski room with ski boot heaters & TV
- Lyon airport 2 hrs 30 mins
- Geneva airport 2 hrs 30 mins
- Chambery airport 1 hr 45 mins
- Grenoble airport 2 hrs 30 mins
- Airport transfer (Geneva/Lyon) €400
- Immediate access to the entire Three Valleys ski area inc. 600km of pistes
Chalet Bellevue is one of the top chalets in Courchevel with a full team of highly qualified and experienced staff, guaranteeing each guest an unforgettable stay.
All seven bedrooms are en-suite and decorated to the highest specification, combining local design with modern luxuries like Bose music systems, plasma TVs and Egyptian cotton linen.
Situated in the prestigious and private domaine of Bellecote, just above the centre of Courchevel, the chalet is within easy reach of the action but has fabulous views across the Dent du Villard.
It’s only 50m from the pistes and huge skiing domain of Les Trois Vallées – one of the biggest and best ski areas in the world.
This is just a selection of some of the villas we represent. We are constantly on the lookout for new properties to add to our portfolio and are always delighted to look for that very special house if you haven’t found what you are looking for. Properties are available throughout the year by arrangement.
So do call, we would love to talk to you.