A luxury house to rent in Castelfalfi, Tuscany, Italy
Sleeps: 10 + 2
Unsuitable for very small children
Price Guide 2021:
From £5,500 to £11,500 per week
Plus electricity & heating
- Resident housekeeper & gardener
- Maid service 2 hours per day 6 days per week
- Laundry (extra charge)
- Breakfast service
- Cook on request
- Main House:
5 double/twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms (4 with bath, shower & 2 basins, 1 with shower & 2 basins)
- Pool (15m x 5m)
- Barbecue & table football
- Air conditioning in all main bedrooms, underfloor heating & cooling system (extra charge)
- Satellite TV, chrome cast, music system & WiFi
- Florence airport 40 mins
- Pisa airport 40 mins
- Siena 1 hr
- Nearest village Ghizzano 3km
- Peccioli 25km
- San Gimignano 36km
- Castelfalfi golf course & tennis courts 2km
- Pisa airport collection can be arranged by in-house car (€50 for a max of 4 passengers plus bags)
Beautifully done, elegant, stylish and sophisticated, La Civettaia is set in rolling Tuscan hill and has fabulous 36o-degree views of the surrounding countryside.
The house has five double bedrooms, all of equal standard and all with en-suite bathrooms. A guest annexe holds a further two bedrooms suitable for teenagers or a nanny.
The elegant reception areas are spacious and well furnished and the dining room is decorated with superb murals. A family room is equipped with a TV.
Pretty terraces lead down to a stylish swimming pool that is lit at night and a formal garden backs onto the kitchen area and contains one of two outdoor dining areas.
The views are exceptional and the house well located, offering easy access to Siena, Pisa, countless storybook Tuscan villages and the elegant seaside resort of Forte dei Marmi.
This is just a selection of some of the villas we represent. We are constantly on the lookout for new properties to add to our portfolio and are always delighted to look for that very special house if you haven’t found what you are looking for. Properties are available throughout the year by arrangement.
So do call, we would love to talk to you.