A luxury villa to rent on Mustique, St Vincent & The Grenadines
Price Guide 2021:
From US$13,000 to US$36,000 per week
Prices are subject to 11% government tax & a 10% island fee
Staff live on site in staff accommodation to provide daily service & hospitality
- 3 king-size bedrooms with en-suite with showers
- Fan-shaped infinity pool (40ft)
- Kawasaki Mule for guest use
- Air conditioning & ceiling fans
- iPod docking station, sound system, DVD/TV, WiFi & games
- Daily scheduled flights from St Lucia (25 mins)
- Access from Barbados (50 mins), St. Vincent, Grenada, Martinique & Puerto Rico
Rising above L’Ansecoy Bay, this attractive fan-shaped villa follows the line of the cliff below, boasting a panoramic view of Bequia, St Vincent and the surrounding sea.
A central dining room adjoins a cool, stylish living room and opens to a central garden with delightful deck and curved, deep blue, cliff-side infinity pool.
The garden is deceptively large, and there are several paths winding through exotic plantings, including a fern walk down to a second deck perched above the sea with lounging sofas, dining area, bar and a service kitchen.
The staff are highly trained, including the chef who trained at the prestigious Le Bernardin in New York.
This is just a selection of some of the villas we represent. We are constantly on the lookout for new properties to add to our portfolio and are always delighted to look for that very special house if you haven’t found what you are looking for. Properties are available throughout the year by arrangement.
So do call, we would love to talk to you.