A private island to rent in the British Virgin Islands
Great House: 22 + 6 children
Six Bali houses: 12
Necker Island (exclusive use): up to 40
Price Guide 2021:
Necker Island from US$102,500 per night
Bali houses from US$15,450 to US$20,100 per night
Rates exclude 2.5% service charge
Smaller groups available on request
- Fully staffed (team of 120) including professional chefs, spa therapists & water sports instructors
- Great House:
Master suite with jacuzzi & private terrace
10 double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
Bunkroom for an additional 6 children
- 6 Balinese Houses:
1 double bedroom with en-suite bathroom per house
- 2 freshwater swimming pools
- Boat transfer from Tortola
- Scuba diving (courses available), snorkelling, kayaks, waterskiing, wakeboarding, kite surfing, & sailing
- Deep sea fishing, island excursions, spa treatments, babysitting & helicopter trips to other islands by arrangement
- 2 tennis courts (grass), tennis pro, gym & snooker table
- WiFi, TV/DVD & book & music libraries
- International flights to Antigua or San Juan
- Connecting flight to Beef Island or Tortola 1 hour
- Necker Island’s private launch will collect guests from either island
- Boat transfer 30 mins
- Helicopter transfer possible from other islands
Necker Island is Sir Richard Branson’s private island in the blissful British Virgin Islands and one of the most exclusive retreats in the world.
Destroyed by Hurricane Irma in 2017, the island has been rebuilt and refurbished and now has even more swagger than its predecessor. The design still channels Bali vibes but bigger – the Great House has grown from nine to 11 rooms, the rebuilt Bali High complex has an extended pool and outdoor lounge, plus there are now private plunge pools in each individual house.
We love Necker. It is the perfect place to celebrate a family occasion, a special birthday, or just to relax. Super private and with masses of space for everyone, it is truly the definition of a private-island paradise.
With a professional team of 120 staff, including chefs, an activities manager, a tennis pro and water sports instructors, staying at Necker is like having a whole hotel at your disposal. If the mood strikes, try sailing, fishing or wakeboarding. Indulge in a massage or book a helicopter flight to a neighbouring island. It’s really up to you.
Necker is also famous for its food, all of which is world class, whether you want lobster and caviar or a Sunday roast. Dining can be formal or informal, by firelight, candlelight or starlight, themed or traditional.
The island is child friendly and guests are encouraged to treat Necker like their own home. For big-group gatherings it’s hard to beat.
This is just a selection of some of the villas we represent. We are constantly on the lookout for new properties to add to our portfolio and are always delighted to look for that very special house if you haven’t found what you are looking for. Properties are available throughout the year by arrangement.
So do call, we would love to talk to you.