A luxury beach house to rent near Paraty, Brazil
Price Guide 2021:
From BR$2,100 per night
Minimum stay 3 nights
- Daily maid/cook 8am to 1pm Mon to Sat – cleans, washes & prepares delicious local dishes
- English-speaking meet-and-greet/remote concierge (also available by phone/whatsapp throughout your stay)
- Food & drink shopping service
- Private half-day boat trip or return transfers to Paraty
- 1 double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- 2 double/twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Private swimming jetty with fresh water shower
- Skippered day boat (various options from £100 per day)
- 2 double kayaks & stand-up paddle boards (SUP)
- Beach chairs & hammocks
- Radio, WiFi, local phone, mobile reception & Sky TV
- Small library of board games, DVDs & books
- Activities at extra cost: yoga, birdwatching & food walks
- House is a short boat ride from Paraty (no road access)
- Beaches & restaurants 10 mins by boat
- Local restaurant options for lunch only
- International flights available to Rio de Janeiro or San Paulo
- Onward private car transfer to Paraty (4 hours from Rio, 5 from San Paulo) where guests are met & transferred by boat to the house (20 mins)
Set above the protected waters of Paraty Bay, within the Cairucu Environmental Protection Area, this charming home is surround by pristine beaches, verdant rainforest and traditional fishing communities.
No roads or cars will disturb you here, instead your closest company will be the odd passing turtle and schools of visiting dolphins.
This is real Swallows and Amazons stuff. Accessible only by boat from nearby Paraty and surrounded by hundreds of tiny islets, the house comes equipped with kayaks and paddle boards to help you explore.
Should you wish to venture further, a designated boatman is available to take you to one of the many deserted beaches, quiet coves or seafront restaurants that dot the coastline, or quite simply to ferry you to and from Paraty.
The three wood-floored, en-suite bedrooms open onto a sea-facing veranda, and a housekeeper is on hand to prepare simple, delicious meals at a small extra cost. Alternatively, she can shop on your behalf and you can cook up a storm yourself.
An English speaking concierge is also available by phone and over whatsapp throughout your stay and will be happy to arrange day trips and excursions.
This is just a selection of some of the villas we represent. We are constantly on the lookout for new properties to add to our portfolio and are always delighted to look for that very special house if you haven’t found what you are looking for. Properties are available throughout the year by arrangement.
So do call, we would love to talk to you.