Luxury houses to rent on the border between Umbria and Tuscany, Italy
Sleeps: 4 – 12
The estate comprises 8 individual & totally private houses sleeping from 6 to 12 guests.
Price Guide 2022:
All the houses differ slightly in price so please call for a precise quotation.
- Daily housekeeping
- Chef on request
- Driver on request
- Shopping service
- Arrighi sleeping 10 or 12
- Barco sleeping 10 or 12
- Piantaverna sleeping 6 or 8
- Col delle Noci sleeping 4 or 6
- Cercoschene sleeping 6 or 8
- Spinaltermine sleeping 8 or 10
- Bell’Aria sleeping 8 or 12
- Casa Delle Suore sleeping 12
- All houses have private pools
- Restaurant, bottega & enoteca
- Equestrian centre, tennis courts, clay pigeon shooting, wild boar & truffle hunts (in season), mountain bikes & painting lessons
- Guided tours of the region & private opera evening
- Fly into Perugia, Florence, Bologna, Pisa or Rome & be met by the estate’s driver service
- The estate is less than 45 mins by car from the Valdichiana exit off the A1 Firenze-Roma motorway
Set in rural Umbria close to the Tuscan border, this spectacular family-owned estate covers 2,700 acres of pristine hills and valleys, where wild boar, deer, pheasants and partridges thrive, and bridle paths wind gently through the countryside. This is idyllic Umbria with vistas to take your breath away at every corner.
Nine private houses are dotted across the estate; each individually designed and decorated and each one totally private.
All the houses have private pools and daily housekeeping. Cooks are available on request as are drivers and a shopping service.
The Reschio houses are sanctuaries, hidden from the outside world, where it is possible to see no one and do nothing for week upon blissful week.
But they are also part of a thriving working estate and the estate office has unrivalled knowledge of things to see and do for those looking to stay active. The riding, for example, is particularly good, with the Reschio stables home to some of the world’s finest purebred Spanish horses.
This is rural Italy with luxury and discrete service. Whether you need a cook or a bicycle, the estate concierge is behind the scenes to help.
This is just a small selection of the properties we represent around the world. We continue to travel the world looking for new, unique and exceptional estates to add to our presentation. So do call, we’d love to talk.