A luxury villa to rent near Ostuni, Puglia, Italy
Price Guide 2021:
From €2,000 to €5,500 per week
1 week minimum stay during high season (May to October)
- Daily & pre-departure cleaning
- Bed linen & towels changed every 4 days
- Breakfast & private chef available on request
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Swimming pool
- Garden, hammock, terraces & outside fireplace
- Fully equipped kitchen with antique wood table seating 8
- WiFi, laundry service & washing machine
- Air conditioning, central heating, alarm system & private parking
- Yoga, personal trainer, massage & car transfers on request
- Brindisi international airport 35 mins
- Bari international airport 1 hr 10 mins
- Beaches & coast 10 mins
Designed by architect Andrew Trotter, this is a contemporary take on a traditional Puglian lamia or small country cottage. Interiors are rustic and minimalist, sparsely furnished but bright and airy, the thick white walls helping to keep the rooms cool and quiet. In truth it wouldn’t look out of place if perched on a Greek island.
The entrance leads to an open-plan living space marked by a fireplace, beyond which is a fully equipped kitchen with a wonderfully destressed antique wooden table. Two bedrooms and two bathrooms ensure amply space and privacy for a family of four or friends travelling together.
Outside on a raised terrace is a small private pool that looks out upon acres of olive trees, almond trees, fig and pear trees.
The coast is a mere ten-minute drive away while the nearby village of Ostuni practically begs to be explored, its gothic cathedral and labyrinthine tangle of whitewashed houses rising high above a plateau that’s been carpeted in olive trees.
This is just a selection of some of the villas we represent. We are constantly on the lookout for new properties to add to our portfolio and are always delighted to look for that very special house if you haven’t found what you are looking for. Properties are available throughout the year by arrangement.
So do call, we would love to talk to you.