Italy 2024: Call Judy & Tom to book exceptional houses.
The Garden House
A luxury villa to rent near Aghios Markos, Corfu, Greece
Sleeps: 8 + 2
Price Guide 2024:
From €16,000 per week
- Chef & maid included from 01 July to 02 September
- Maid service 7 days a week (3 hours in the morning, 3 hours in the evening, 3 hours on Sunday)
- Cook to prepare breakfast buffet & either lunch or dinner 6 days a week (more by private arrangement)
- Concierge service
- Ground Floor:
Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom & private terrace
- First Floor:
Master suite with en-suite bathroom & large balcony
Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room & balcony
- Guest Annexe:
Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room, private sitting room (2 single sofa beds) & terrace
- Infinity pool
- Pool pavilion with music system, fridge, shower & loo
- Car & boat hire by arrangement
- Satellite TV (Sky), DVD, iPod docking stations, sound system & WiFi (including in the pool area)
- Air conditioning & overhead fans in bedrooms
- Safe & gas barbecue
- Corfu airport 16km
- Corfu Town 20 mins drive
- Nearest beaches: Pirgi/Ipsos 10 mins walk, Dassia 5 mins drive, Barbati 10 mins drive
- Nearest tavernas/restaurants/shops 5 mins walk
EOT Licence No: 0829K133K0265201
This beautiful hilltop estate stands in its own olive grove of more than 100 ancient trees and has spectacular 360-degree views.
The land slopes away on all sides to yet more olive groves, ensuring total peace and privacy away from the jet skis, traffic and bustle of the coast down below.
The gardens offer a choice of sun or shade with multiple terraces surrounding the house and a lovely saline pool with an infinity edge.
An open-sided pool pavilion has deep cushioned seating and low tables on three sides – the perfect place to relax, take a siesta, enjoy evening drinks or light dining. The pool area has its own fridge, changing room, shower and loo.
Ancient flagstones line the porch and the spacious hall has stunning, three-directional views over mainland Greece, Albania and Corfu Town.
The house is furnished with crafted wooden doors and ceilings, painted cypress-wood floors, antique furniture, lovely art, books and beautiful fabrics. All the bedrooms and bathrooms have insect screens, ceiling fans and air conditioning.
This is an elegant and refined home, beautifully done and equally beautifully maintained, and comes with maid service both morning and evening and an excellent cook.
This is a very refined example of Corfu living and a house for those who appreciate the difference.