A luxury villa to rent near Ostuni, Puglia, Italy
Price Guide 2021:
From €3,000 to €6,000 per week
1 week minimum stay during high season (May to October)
- Daily & pre-departure cleaning
- Bed linen & towels changed every 4 days
- Breakfast & private chef available on request
- Main House:
2 large double bedrooms with super-king-size beds, en-suite bathrooms & doors to the garden
- Adjacent Studio:
Large double bedroom with en-suite shower room & sun terrace
- Swimming pool with sunbathing terrace & 2 outdoor showers
- Large covered terrace with outdoor kitchen & dining area & chill-out zone with pergolas
- Fully equipped kitchen & living room with fireplace
- WiFi, laundry service & washing machine
- Air conditioning, central heating, alarm system & private parking
- Yoga, personal trainer, massage & car transfers on request
- Brindisi international airport 15 mins
- Bari international airport 1 hr
- Torre Guaceto nature reserve & beach 7km
- Carovigno is the closest town; Ostuni is 15 mins away
A beautifully restored villa set in five acres of olive groves, Villa Luccio offers a truly authentic experience in the heart of rural Puglia.
The restoration was carried out under the guidance of acclaimed architect Andrew Trotter, who took the ruin of a traditional old lamia (a rectangular stone building with a curved ceiling common across Puglia) and transformed it into a charming, relaxed villa that can comfortably sleep six.
Two large double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and super-king-size beds lead off the formal lounge but have doors that also open to the gardens. Beyond the lounge you’ll find an open-plan kitchen with all mod-cons and another relaxed living room with a fireplace.
Double glass doors lead to a large covered terrace with an outdoor kitchen, a dining area and a chill-out space with pergolas for shade. From the terrace it’s a short walk through the olive trees to a large swimming pool with lavender on one side and sun loungers on the other. The pool is protected by a curved wall with two outdoor showers.
A few yards from the main house is a separate studio that has its own double bedroom, en-suite shower room and sun terrace – perfect for teenagers who want a little independence.
This is just a selection of some of the villas we represent. We are constantly on the lookout for new properties to add to our portfolio and are always delighted to look for that very special house if you haven’t found what you are looking for. Properties are available throughout the year by arrangement.
So do call, we would love to talk to you.