A luxury villa to rent on Levkada, Greece
Sleeps: 10 + sofa bed
Price Guide 2022:
From £17,000 to £29,000 per week
Low season rates on request
- 2 live-in staff, including a cook, in separate accommodation (staff are qualified to drive the RIB)
- Daily maid
- First Floor:
2 master bedrooms with double-height ceilings, en-suite bathrooms & private verandas
- Ground Floor:
2 double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
1 double/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom & additional double sofa bed
- All 3 bedrooms open onto a lower level shady terrace
- Infinity pool (12m x 5m)
- Direct beach access
- Pool pergola, barbecue & 2 outdoor eating areas
- Private pontoon & Humber RIB (speedboat) with 175cc engine (fuel at client’s charge)
- Waterskiing, wakeboarding, kayaking, paddleboarding & snorkelling
- Gym (air conditioned) & table tennis
- Air conditioning in bedrooms
- WiF, TV, DVD & multi-media & Bluetooth music system
- Yoga, massage yacht & boat charter on request
- Preveza airport 45 mins to Nidri
- Nidri 15 mins by boat/15 mins drive
- Meganissi 10 mins by boat
The island of Lefkada is ringed by clear, turquoise water with hidden coves and beaches. This beautiful house has been custom built to the highest level and enjoys stunning views across to Meganissi and beyond to Scorpios, Atoko and mainland Greece.
The lively town of Nidri is a short boat trip away, as are a number of other bustling Greek fishing villages with tavernas and bars.
Car hire is really not necessary here, especially as there is a RIB available for guests to use on the water, although come clients do hire an extra boat for greater flexibility.
The villa is in a secluded location and accessed by a long, private road. Surrounded by olive and cypress trees, a path leads down to a secluded beach below the house. The infinity pool has breathtaking views of the channel between Meganissi and Lefkada and you can while away the days watching yachts sail between the islands.
For the more active, the RIB can be used for a multitude of water sports and is manned by one of the two staff who look after the house.
The upper level of the house contains a large, double-height sitting room with stunning views across the sea and opens onto the kitchen, with a breakfast bar and outside dining area. A mezzanine area has a small study area and WiFi is available throughout the villa.
The bedrooms are all spacious and have Hypnos beds and lovely linens. All are air conditioned and there are ceiling fans in the two master suites. All have en-suite bathrooms.
This is just a selection of the villas we represent.
We are constantly on the lookout for new properties to add to our portfolio and are always delighted to look for that very special house if you haven't found what you are looking for. Properties are available throughout the year by arrangement.
So do call we would love to talk too you.