A luxury villa to rent on Koh Samui, Thailand
Price Guide 2021:
From US$1,850 to US$3,350 per night
Rates do not include 17.7% government tax & service charge
- Daily continental breakfast
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Resident villa manager (English speaking)
- F&B director
- Private chef & bar service
- Daily maid service
- Butler service on request
- Cars & drivers on request
- Event & wedding planning team
- In-house massage & babysitting services
- Boxing, yoga & cooking lessons on request
- Master suite with king-size bed, en-suite bathroom & 2 single beds in adjacent kids’ room
- Beachside suite with 1 king-size bed, 1 single bed, 1 trundle bed & en-suite bathroom
- Garden suite with king-size bed & en-suite bathroom
- 2 mezzannine suites with king or twin beds & en-suite bathrooms
- 2 mezzaine upper floor suites with king or twin beds & shared bathrooms
- Lily pond suite with twin beds & en-suite bathroom
- 2 additional outdoor bathrooms
- Large pool (22m), 2 kids’ pools & swim-up pool bar
- Direct beach access
- 2 acres of landscaped grounds
- Vegetable garden & wine cellar
- Indoor dining for up to 24 people & outdoor dining for 10-18 people
- Cinema/media room, Apple TV, Netflix, WiFi, outdoor roll-down screen & projector
- Bikes, kayaks, paddleboards, croquet, boules, water polo & volleyball
- Playground, baby cots, high chairs & kids’ toys
- Access to 4,000-square-foot indoor/outdoor gym
- Plastic free – no single-use plastic bottles, bags, straws, cutlery or crockery to be found in the villa
- Samui international airport 31km
- Lipa Noi beach 10m
- Nikki Beach Resort & Spa 2km
- Santiburi golf course 22km
- Chaweng night market 31km
- Easy access to Ang Thong Marine Park
- Boat trips to outer islands from the beach
Situated on the stunning white sands of Lipa Noi beach on Koh Samui’s west coast – one of the island’s few year-round swimming beaches – Five Islands is an eight-bedroom sanctuary set in 1.5 acres of tropical gardens with its own 30m stretch of pristine beachfront.
The villa seamlessly blurs the lines between indoor and outdoor living, with doors and windows specifically designed to be folded back to let the natural world in. Lily ponds and orchid-covered walkways interplay with stone pillars and wood detailing, all channelling the eye towards the panoramic views of Samui’s famous Five Islands and the west coast’s heavenly sunsets.
Much of the action centres around the 22m infinity pool, complete with sunken pool loungers. Two shallower children’s pools lie to the side, as does a swim-up pool bar where you can sit and sip cocktails. You can even watch movies without having to leave the pool, thanks to the outdoor, pull-down cinema screen and accompanying projector. Also outside is an outdoor massage deck and a shaded pavilion for all-day lounging.
There is a world-class gym on site and everything from Muay Thai lessons to yoga, cooking classes and spa treatments can be arranged through the resident villa manager and helpful concierge team.
The villa has clearly been designed with families in mind, as aside from the kids’ pools there’s a dedicated children’s zone with heat-resistant climbing frames, swings and an all-weather table tennis table. Kids in the playground can easily be supervised from the wraparound deck of the lily pond suite, which also has a door opening out to the kids’ pool.
Of the seven other bedrooms, the master suite is perhaps the most impressive, with its high cathedral ceilings, private terrace and breathtaking views of Lipa Noi Bay and the Five Islands. Its en-suite bathroom features a sunken terrazzo bath and the adjoining kids’ room can be used throughout the day for massages and spa treatments.
In addition, there are two beautiful beachside and garden suites, each with multiple beds and en-suite bathrooms with indoor and outdoor rain showers, as well as two stunning two-level mezzanine suites that open onto the garden. In each of these, the bottom level can be made up with either king or twin beds, while the upper level is accessed via an attic-style stairwell and is perfect for children over eight, young adults or friends sharing. These upper mezzanine suites share the en-suite bathrooms of the rooms below them.
With a private chef as standard, indoor dining for up to 24 people and outdoor dining for up to 18, this is a perfect villa for entertaining large groups.
Yet wonderfully that needn’t come at a price to the environment, as Five Islands villa is one of the first of its kind to be completely plastic free, with no single-use plastic bottles, bags, straws, cutlery or crockery used anywhere throughout the property – just one of many ways this astonishing retreat is raising the bar for Thai villas.
This is just a selection of some of the villas we represent. We are constantly on the lookout for new properties to add to our portfolio and are always delighted to look for that very special house if you haven’t found what you are looking for. Properties are available throughout the year by arrangement.
So do call, we would love to talk to you.