A luxury villa to rent in Koh Samui, Thailand
Sleeps: 12 + 2 children
Price Guide 2021:
From US$900 to US$1,700 per night
Rates do not include 17.7% government tax & service charge
- Daily continental breakfast
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Resident villa manager (English speaking)
- F&B director
- Private chef & bar service
- Daily maid service
- Butler service on request
- Cars & drivers on request
- Event & wedding planning team
- In-house massage & babysitting services
- Boxing, yoga & cooking lessons on request
- Master suite with king-size bed, single bed, pull-out bed & en-suite bathroom with bathtub & rain shower
- Suite with king-size bed, day bed & en-suite bathroom with bathtub & rain shower
- Suite with twin beds or king-size bed & en-suite bathroom with bathtub & rain shower
- Suite with twin beds or king-size bed & en-suite bathroom with rain shower
- Kids’ bunk room with shared bathroom
- The entertainment room can be converted into a 6th bedroom for an additional charge
- Infinity pool (18m x 6.6m) with shallow zone for children
- Direct beach access
- Poolside sala with sunken bar seats
- 2 acres of landscaped grounds
- Vegetable garden & wine cellar
- Yoga & barbecue areas
- Indoor & outdoor dining areas for up to 10 people
- Entertainment room, DVD player, sound system & WiFi
- Kayaks, paddleboards, water polo, volleyball, croquet, lawn bowls, table tennis & hammock
- Access to 4,000-square-foot indoor/outdoor gym
- Plastic free – no single-use plastic bottles, bags, straws, cutlery or crockery used in the villa
- Samui international airport 31km
- Lipa Noi beach 10m
- Nikki Beach Resort & Spa 2km
- Santiburi golf course 22km
- Chaweng night market 31km
- Easy access to Ang Thong Marine Park
- Boat trips to outer islands from the beach
Villa Lipa Noi is one of three luxury villas on the pristine white sands of Lipa Noi beach, one of the few beaches on Koh Samui that’s good for swimming year-round.
A luxurious and private hideaway, the villa features four generous suites, all with en-suite bathrooms with double vanities and rain showers, plus a bunk room that’s great for kids.
One of the most striking suites is above the main living pavilion and has a private dressing area, an outdoor terrazzo tub and views out to the garden in one direction and to the sea in the other.
For an additional charge, the entertainment room can be converted into a sixth bedroom, and a further double room is available in the staff quarters for staff, nannies, helpers or event planners.
Built around the palm trees that have stood here for decades, the villa itself is strikingly modern, with high-vaulted ceilings and cathedral windows that frame breathtaking views of Lipa Noi Bay and the famous Five Islands.
Out front is a spectacular 18m infinity pool, beside which is a fully equipped beachfront sala. From here you can enjoy all-day dining prepared by your private chef, sip sunset cocktails, enjoy an in-villa massage or perhaps practice some yoga. Instructors can be arranged through your resident villa manager, who can also arrange anything from island excursions to Thai cooking classes.
We especially recommend the boat trips into Ang Thong Marine Park, whose 42 islands feature towering limestone peaks, thick jungles, beautiful white-sand beaches, waterfalls, lakes and romantic hidden coves.
This is just a selection of some of the villas we represent. We are constantly on the lookout for new properties to add to our portfolio and are always delighted to look for that very special house if you haven’t found what you are looking for. Properties are available throughout the year by arrangement.
So do call, we would love to talk to you.