A luxury villa to rent in Koh Samui, Thailand
Sleeps: 12 + 4 children
Price Guide 2021:
From US$1,700 to US$3,200 per night
Rates do not include 17.7% government tax & service charge
- Daily continental breakfast
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Resident villa manager (English speaking)
- F&B director
- Private chef & bar service
- Daily maid service
- Butler service on request
- Cars & drivers on request
- Event & wedding planning team
- In-house massage & babysitting services
- Boxing, yoga & cooking lessons on request
- Master bedroom with king-size 4-poster bed, trundle bed for 2 children, indoor & outdoor day beds, private terrace & en-suite bathroom with terrazzo bath & pool access
- Peony suite with king-size 4-poster bed, trundle bed for 2 children, loveseat & en-suite bathroom with terrazzo bath & pool access
- Gardenia suite with king-size bed & en-suite bathroom with indoor & outdoor showers
- Orchid suite with either king or twin beds & en-suite bathroom with indoor & outdoor showers
- Frangipani suite with king-size bed, shared terrace & en-suite bedroom with separate bath & shower
- Magnolia suite with king-size bed, shared terrace & en-suite bedroom with separate bath & shower
- Infinity pool (29m x 6m) with sunken loungers & shallow zone for children
- Direct beach access
- Pool terrace & sala (lounge) with sofas & swim-up bar
- Modern, open kitchen with breakfast bar
- Indoor & outdoor dining areas
- Drop-down cinema screen, WiFi, DVD player, digital music library, Sonos & Bluetooth speakers
- Massage & barbecue areas
- Kayaks, paddleboards, beach volleyball & other games
- Highchairs, baby cots, baby bath, pool toys & beach toys
- Access to 4,000-square-foot indoor/outdoor gym
- Samui international airport 31km
- Lipa Noi beach 10m
- Nikki Beach Resort & Spa 2km
- Santiburi golf course 22km
- Chaweng night market 31km
- Easy access to Ang Thong Marine Park
- Boat trips to outer islands from the beach
Step into the gorgeous Samui Puri – past the koi pond and into the spacious living and dining pavilion – and you’re immediately greeted with spectacular views down the length of the 29m pool, across the lawn and out over the beach to the shimmering Gulf of Siam.
Perfect for family holidays or groups of friends, this six-bedroom villa is ideally located on one of Koh Samui’s most beautiful and tranquil beaches, Lipa Noi, on the island’s quieter west coast, and offers tantalising views of Samui’s famous Five Islands.
To the left of the living pavilion, stretching down towards the beach, are the four ground-floor bedroom suites, including the master, which sits closest to the sea. It and the Peony suite boast king-size, four-poster beds and offer direct pool access, while the Gardenia and Orchid suites are back behind the pool in the villa’s lush gardens. The two spacious upstairs bedrooms open on to a large terrace that catches the sea breezes and maximises the view.
At the far end of the pool is a furnished sunken sala (lounge) with a swim-up bar and large comfy sofas and armchairs. There are more oversized sofas on the well-maintained lawn, plus a fan-cooled terrace at the front of the main pavilion, which is ideal for breakfast.
Inside is an open-plan kitchen, dining and lounge area, with an impressive dining table that can seat up to 12 people and a drop-down screen that quickly turns the lounge into a comfy home cinema.
A dedicated staff are on hand each day to ensure all your needs are met, including a private chef skilled in Western and Thai cooking. When it comes to dining, really nothing is too much trouble, be it a family feast on the outdoor terrace or a candlelit dinner for two by the beach.
Massage and beauty treatments can be arranged by the villa staff and enjoyed in various locations in and around the villa, as can a host of additional activities, from Muay Thai boxing and cookery classes to yoga, Pilates and island excursions. Enjoy a hike, for example, to the scenic Namuang Waterfall, or drop by the Samui Elephant Sanctuary.
One of the island’s most trendy beach clubs, Nikki Beach, is just around the headland; the capital, Nathon, can be reached in only a few minutes; while the shops, restaurants and vibrant nightlife of Chaweng, Lamai and Fisherman’s Village are all under 40 minutes’ drive away.
This is just a selection of some of the villas we represent. We are constantly on the lookout for new properties to add to our portfolio and are always delighted to look for that very special house if you haven’t found what you are looking for. Properties are available throughout the year by arrangement.
So do call, we would love to talk to you.